Experience and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products. Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Proficient in HRIS.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of analytics and compensation.
- Attention to detail and ability to demonstrate a high degree of quality and accuracy in work performance.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence, and make effective presentations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well on special projects within time sensitive deadlines, and under pressure.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 20 pounds of material, boxes, or sit for long periods of time, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.