Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working experience in sales analytics role.
- Well versed in Wal-Mart Retail Link retail reporting portal (DSS).
- Basic ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
- Strong team-work; be able to provide suggestions when necessary; work with minimal oversight.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, with a desire to succeed.
- Experienced user of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!