Experience and Skills:
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments, employees and staff.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination.
- Must have ability for heavy lifting.
- Must be able to step ladder.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Availability to work 10-hour shifts.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus. The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the other staff.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!