Experience and Skills:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Line Lead Communication classes completed, or equivalent.
- Train the trainer certification, or equivalent.
- Minimum six months’ Packer 3 certification, or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Positive characterization by sense of urgency, ownership and pride.
- Strong safety record.
- Basic data input skills into simple computer files such as MS Excel.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!