Experience and Skills:
Education & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months’ forklift experience preferred.
- Be certified to operate powered equipment utilized.
- Use the powered equipment in a safe way following all training guidelines.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, ability to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!