Experience and Skills:
- The ability to manage and execute projects with excellence for all processes and facility projects that are being executed either on site or at a supplier.
- Delivery of manufacturing equipment and processes for new and existing products from raw material addition through final pack out.
- Experience working with multiple disciplines (mechanical, electrical, controls, etc.) to meet project needs.
- Effective communication with all affected parties on cost, delivery, schedule and training.
- Reduction in process defects and downtime through controlled solutions.
- Proven management of project schedules and capital planning processes.
- Prior experience developing new piping and making system layouts.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, and outgoing, work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!