Experience and Skills:
- Must be outgoing, creative, accurate, organized, good listener, team player, professional, and possess good follow-through skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of quality and accuracy in work performance necessary.
- Must possess the ability to prepare written reports and correspondence; effective presentation skills helpful.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Great Plain experience is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.