Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated lean manufacturing experience, project management skills, process and data analysis skills, leadership skills, proven ability as a team player, and ability to motivate others.
- Candidate must possess ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities with a strong attention to detail, ability to identify and creatively resolve issues and risks, problem-solving skills, assertiveness, integrity, innovation and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills are required as this role interacts with all levels within the organization.
- Five to seven years of plant manufacturing experience.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrate effective initiative in order to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with power tools and or machining tools to bring ideas to reality.
- Communicate by visually mocking up ideas or other means of visual communication.
- Communicate instructions and or ideas clearly over the phone.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Show Responsibility and Accountability
- Knowledge of blister card assembly and other packaging equipment.
- Six Sigma and Project Management are a plus.
- Computer Proficiency
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- 3D CAD (Preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!