Experience and Skills:
- BS in business or an applied science
- 5+ years experience in project management
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Microsoft Project or similar PM system training required. Must be at an intermediate or advanced level.
- Sound organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail and technically oriented individual.
- Goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Progressive work history.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Team player, no job too big or too small.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!