Experience and Skills:
- College degree and/or 5-7 years relevant experience within HR/Recruiting.
- PHR/SPHR preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human Resource field.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence, and make effective presentations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well on special projects within time sensitive deadlines, and under pressure.
- Must have the ability to handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Requires attention to detail and ability to demonstrate a high degree of quality and accuracy in work performance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 20 pounds of material, boxes, or sit for long periods of time, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!