Experience and Skills:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Have a strong work ethic and 'team' attitude.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Possess safe laboratory practice knowledge and skills.
- Time management skills are necessary.
- Ability to learn pumping, pipe work and valves are necessary.
- Very strong safety values are needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of viscosity & temperature.
- Must have the ability to do repetitive work.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Must have the ability to wear PPE.
- Have a strong work ethic and team attitude.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate Openly & Appreciate the effort of others
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change
- Strive for excellence in what we do everyday!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift (up to 55 lbs), pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus. This position requires the use of PPE.