Experience and Skills:
- BS/BBA Degree in business related field.
- 5+ years selling National Accounts experience.
- Experience with hiring and managing National/Regional Brokers - Rep Agencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be team player, with a highly-collaborative style.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, plus a creative and adaptable attitude.
- Entrepreneurial/Ownership mentality.
- Travel required approximately 30%.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!