Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of maintenance related experience
- Must work safely and independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Customer service attitude.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident and outgoing
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be a team player and work hard for the team's success.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on equipment and parts failure.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to apply continuous improvement techniques.
- Must have good computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, CMMS Software).
- Ability to do light fabrication.
- Ability to communicate with outside contractors as necessary.
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic prints.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Production-filling equipment
- Carton equipment
- Production-packaging equipment
- PLC’s, VFD’s and Servo’s
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, lift up to 75 pounds and use repetitive motions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and/or typed material and must have the ability to focus. Must have the ability to work outside of the facility during inclement weather.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!