Experience and Skills:
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Business
- Microsoft Great Plains experience a plus
- Microsoft Project or similar project management system training required
- Project Management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Must possess excellent cross departmental communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus. Must be mobile and transfer from building to building.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!