Experience and Skills:
Must have valid driver’s license, experience on forklifts, certified either Class 1, Class 2 or both, able to communicate well with others and able to work well under pressure during demanding times. Work overtime as needed. Must be insured through the company and have good driving record. This individual will be self motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Must value safety.
- Must be trustworthy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 65 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!