Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of outbound sales experience preferred.
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills, strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong external and internal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Ability to travel for trade shows if necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, or sit for long periods of time, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!