Experience and Skills:
- B.S. degree in Accounting - CPA required
- Public accounting firm experience including affiliations with successful manufacturing companies, direct experience with manufacturing firms, or a combination of both.
- Working knowledge of automated accounting systems and well-developed financial analysis capabilities.
- Excellent technical skills (GAAP, GAAS and cost accounting).
- Continuous improvement focused.
- Extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel) and Great Plains or similar ERP system.
- Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills - principles and personnel.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Superior numeric skills.
- Well organized.
- Participative management style, advocates team concept.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive; able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
- Results and profit oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly & appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!