Experience and Skills:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with 5 years of credit and collections experience preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus with excellent customer service skills.
- Team player attitude with a courteous and friendly demeanor and ability to work well with peers and management.
- Reliable and able to self-initiate work efforts.
- Solid knowledge of computer systems including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Great Plains experience is a plus.
- Calmness, ability to work well under pressure and in deadline situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly & appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!