Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong Analytic skill set with the ability to provide actionable recommendations based on key performance indicators.
- Experience using one or more of the following retail reporting portals is preferred - Lowe’s Link, Wal-Mart Retail Link, Home Depot Link, Target Partners Online.
- Strong team-work; able to effectively participate and motivate others working within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present to all levels within the organization as well as customers.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to succeed under pressure within a competitive environment.
- Able to adapt to new technology.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. Desired knowledge includes pivot tables, vlookups, ifs (sumif, averageif, etc.), chart and graph creation, etc.
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office suite software: Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s core values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly & appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!