The primary function of this position will be to plan and coordinate logistics activities to ensure that on time shipments are met in a compliant and customer centric manner. It is important that this position has the goal of improving logistics efficiency and supporting the manufacturing needs.
- Utilizes FASCOR Warehouse Management System (WMS) to prepare shipments for the warehouse. This includes the ability to troubleshoot issues as they occur.
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipments based on customer requirements.
- Works directly with carriers to coordinate all outbound and inbound shipments.
- Works with multiple internal departments to help ensure production timing is in line with customer timing expectations and carrier pick up scheduling.
- Works directly with customers as their logistics support contact to coordinate deliveries / queries.
- Selects carriers for shipments based on rates and customer requirements.
- Generates BOL, packing slips, and International paperwork (commercial invoices, NAFTA forms, Shippers Letter of
- Intent (SLI), etc.
- Coordinates shipments with both carrier and customers to process returns.
- Acts as point of contact when manager is unavailable or requires assistance.
- Works on delegated tasks that are assigned by manager.