Experience and Skills:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum two years previous team leader or equivalent experience preferred.
- Team Lead communication classes complete.
- Train the trainer certified.
- Team Leader 1 or equivalent 1 year experience.
- Basic Outlook or equivalent experience/training.
- Intermediate MS Office experience/training.
- Supervisor level communication/teamwork classes complete.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to operate and perform basic troubleshooting on mechanical equipment.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate good decision making.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good computer and writing skills are necessary in Outlook. Must have the ability to look up part numbers, be able to complete, read and comprehend standard Excel documents, and be able to enter data into basic spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to read, understand and train people on using QCS documents.
- Must have the ability to read, understand and train people on using Pick Lists.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!