Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field coupled with 5+ years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with SalesPad or Great Plains a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s core values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!