Experience and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent 10-key and alpha data entry skills.
- Solid knowledge of computer systems including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with Great Plains or SalesPad software would be helpful.
- Must work well in a team environment, but also able to work independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in deadline situations.
- Must be dedicated and flexible, staying late to complete daily tasks whenever necessary.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. The employee may frequently lift up to 10 pounds of material, or sit for long periods. Specific vision abilities include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly & appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!