Experience and Skills:
- Minimum high school diploma. Some college is preferred.
- 2 years customer service experience required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to listen patiently and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Team player with a courteous and friendly demeanor and ability to work well with peers and management.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly, retain information, and handle multiple demands.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with internet applications and social media platforms.
- Quick and accurate data entry skills.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Other duties assigned by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 10 pounds of material, boxes, or sit for long periods of time, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly & appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!